* Copyright (c) 2001, 2002 Hiroyuki Kondo
* Taken from mips version.
* (C) Copyright 1995 1996 Linus Torvalds
* (C) Copyright 2001 Ralf Baechle
* This file is subject to the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public
* License. See the file "COPYING" in the main directory of this archive
* for more details.
* Remap an arbitrary physical address space into the kernel virtual
* address space. Needed when the kernel wants to access high addresses
* NOTE! We need to allow non-page-aligned mappings too: we will obviously
* have to convert them into an offset in a page-aligned mapping, but the
* caller shouldn't need to know that small detail.
#define IS_LOW512(addr) (!((unsigned long)(addr) & ~0x1fffffffUL))
void __iomem *
__ioremap(unsigned long phys_addr, unsigned long size, unsigned long flags)
return (void *)phys_addr;
#define IS_KSEG1(addr) (((unsigned long)(addr) & ~0x1fffffffUL) == KSEG1)
void iounmap(volatile void __iomem *addr)